Questions or Comments
Send your questions and comments about Home Water Works and the Water Calculator to the Alliance for Water Efficiency.
Home Water Works
The Home Water Works web site was created by the Alliance for Water Efficiency and was made possible by a grant from The Home Depot Foundation. The water calculator was originally created by The Field Museum and was modified for this web site by the Alliance for Water Efficiency in cooperation with The Field Museum.
The Water Calculator was originally designed and built in 2009 by the staff of The Field Museum and the Iona Group. The Field Museum team was led by Johanna Thompson and Krystal Villanosa who leveraged assets provided by the City of Chicago Department of Water Management and the Metropolitan Water Reclamation District of Greater Chicago. In 2010, the Alliance for Water Efficiency teamed with The Field Museum to enhance the Water Calculator for the Home Water Works web site.
- Mary Ann Dickinson - Alliance for Water Efficiency
- Peter Mayer, P.E. - Aquacraft, Inc.
- Johanna Thompson - The Field Museum
- Jeffrey Hughes - Alliance for Water Efficiency
- Matt Hayden - Aquacraft, Inc.
- Renee Davis - Aquacraft, Inc.
- Krystal Villanosa - The Field Museum
- Maria Liccardo - Breakthrough Technologies
- Kelly Lein - Breakthrough Technologies
- Alice Darilek - Alliance for Water Efficiency
- Steve Whitesell - Radianc
- Jason Craig - Radianc
- Paul Lander - Dakota Ridge Partners
- Becky Pearson - Great Lakes Commission
- Jeff Ripp - Wisconsin Public Service Commission
- Stacy Pandey - Lower Colorado River Water Authority
- AWE Education & Outreach Committee
Alliance for Water Efficiency
The Alliance for Water Efficiency is a stakeholder-based 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to the efficient and sustainable use of water. Located in Chicago, the Alliance serves as a North American advocate for water efficient products and programs, and provides information and assistance on water conservation efforts. A diverse Board of Directors governs the organization and has adopted a set of guiding principles and a strategic plan.